We created an online experience that makes it easy to find and buy cannabis products, complete with thorough descriptions and filters that let you easily customize your search.
Once you’ve made your purchase, you’ll find many delivery options to suit your needs (and you can make a return if you’re not satisfied). Find out more about cannabis delivery, including ordering cut-off times, shipping fees and delivery areas.
Use the search bar to find specific brands, products, formats, cultivars (also known as strains) — whatever you’re looking for. Our filters help you easily narrow down your search by THC and CBD content, terpene profile, plant type and more.
Buying products from the OCS
No account is needed to make purchases, although your billing and delivery information is required to ship your order. You will also be asked to verify that you are at least 19 years old to confirm your purchase.
Cannabis shipping limits
As you shop, our system tracks what you put in your cart, keeping you within the allowable 30-gram limit.
Paying for products
We currently accept the following debit, credit and prepaid payment cards:
Cards from other providers (international or domestic) are not accepted.
OCS delivery options
We currently offer three options for delivery:
- Same-Day Delivery by Domain Express — $8 ($7.08 + HST)
- Express Delivery (within three days) by Domain Express — free
- Xpresspost Delivery by Canada Post (within five to 10 business days) — free
To find out which delivery methods are available to you, check our list of delivery areas or enter your postal code at checkout.
Get the latest details on cannabis delivery near you, delivery times and fees
in our shipping update.
Receiving your order
On delivery day, you’ll receive three text messages about the status of your order.
- The first message will confirm your delivery window.
- The second message will let you know when your driver is about an hour away. You can respond to let them know about any special delivery instructions.
- Finally, you’ll get a third message to let you know the driver is just five minutes away (have your ID ready!).
How to accept a delivery
Anyone who is 19 years of age or older may accept your order, as long as they show valid government-issued photo ID.
- Same-Day or Express Delivery: You will need to be home to receive your order and show valid government-issued photo ID that proves you are 19 years of age or older to the delivery driver. If no one is home to accept the order, the driver will reattempt delivery within the next one or two days (excluding holidays). If you miss the second delivery, your order will be returned to the OCS Distribution Centre and you will be refunded.
- Canada Post Xpresspost Delivery: Show original valid government-issued photo ID and sign for the package. If no one is home, the Canada Post delivery agent will leave a delivery notice card with instructions for pickup.
Cannabis products in their original unopened condition may be returned within 14 days of purchase. Accessories are final sale and cannot be returned. See our return policy for more information, or contact the OCS Customer Contact Centre at 1-888-910-0627.
Shipping and delivery FAQ
Does the OCS offer free delivery?
Yes. Three-day Express Delivery and five- to 10-day Xpresspost Delivery are currently free of charge.
What areas are Same-Day Delivery available in?
Same-day Delivery is offered in the following areas: Ajax, Aurora, Bowmanville, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Caledon Village, Courtice, Georgetown, Hamilton (including Ancaster, Dundas and Waterdown), Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill (including Oak Ridges), Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan and Whitby. Find out more about delivery areas.
What time do Same-Day deliveries arrive?
If you select the Same-Day Delivery option, your order will arrive the same day between 5 p.m and 10:30 p.m. The cut-off time to place an order for Same-Day Delivery is 1:30 p.m.
What time do Express deliveries arrive?
If you select the Express Delivery option, your order will arrive within three days (including weekends) between 5 p.m and 10:30 p.m.
When do Xpresspost deliveries arrive?
If your area isn't eligible for Same-Day or three-day Express delivery services, your order will be sent through Canada Post Xpresspost and will arrive within five to 10 business days.
Can I track my order?
Yes. Once your order is ready to ship, you’ll get a confirmation email with your tracking information. Click the link in the email, or enter your tracking number into our tracking tool to follow your products from the OCS Distribution Centre to your door.
Do you deliver to P.O. boxes?
Unfortunately, Same-Day and Express Delivery are not available to P.O. boxes. Same-Day and Express Delivery orders placed with a P.O. box shipping address will be sent back to the OCS warehouse. Once we receive your package and process the return, a refund will be credited to the original method of payment.
Do you deliver to island communities?
Express deliveries are available to some island communities, including Toronto Island and Pelee Island. Hoever, island residents will need to meet the delivery person on the mainland near the ferry terminal or dock area.
Is there anything else I need to know?
To make sure your delivery goes smoothly:
- Double check your delivery address.
- Be sure to include a mobile phone number (not a landline) at checkout so we can send you updates on delivery day.
- Keep delivery times in mind if you are ordering to a business address.
Find out more about ordering, returns and delivery.