About My Order
Notice: All shipping will be unavailable starting March 27 at 1:30 p.m. while we complete our year-end inventory count and will resume on April 1. During this time, all orders may experience a delivery delay and Same-Day Delivery will be unavailable. Each year we complete this count with the Auditor General of Ontario as part of our commitment to accountability. Thanks for your patience.
Effective April 1, 2023, the OCS will require customers using Same-Day and three-day Express Delivery to provide their signature upon delivery of their order. Canada Post signature requirements remain unchanged.
There are currently three options for delivery:
- Same-Day Delivery by Domain Express – $8 ($7.08 + HST)
- Express Delivery (within three days) by Domain Express – No Charge
- Xpresspost Delivery (within five to 10 business days) by Canada Post – No Charge
We have waived standard delivery fees (excluding Same-Day) during the pandemic to make delivery service as accessible as possible.
Which delivery options am I eligible for?
Same-Day and Express Delivery are currently available to select customers in Southern Ontario. We are continuously working with our delivery partners to consider opportunities to expand coverage for this service to new postal codes.
Xpresspost Delivery is available throughout Ontario.
To find out which delivery options are available to you, check our list of delivery areas or enter your postal code at checkout.
For Same-Day and Express Deliveries
- When submitting your order, please enter a mobile phone number (no landlines, please). We will text you order updates.
- If you select the Same-Day Delivery option, your order will arrive the same day between 5 p.m and 10:30 p.m. The cut-off time for Same-Day Delivery is 1:30 p.m.
- If you select the Express Delivery option, your order will arrive within three days between 5 p.m and 10:30 p.m.
- For more information about these delivery types, click here.