Same-Day and Express Delivery, operated by Domain Express from Domain Logistics, are the fastest and most-convenient ways to receive your OCS.ca orders. Currently, these are the only delivery methods that will deliver to your door. We’re working hard to expand these services to make them available to even more customers throughout Ontario.
How does it work?
When you select Same-Day Delivery at checkout, your order will be delivered that same day between 4 pm and 11 pm. Make sure you get your order in before the 1 pm cut-off time. Same-Day Delivery is $8 ($7.08 + HST), if you’re looking for a no-fee option, our Express Delivery might be what you’re looking for.
When you select Express Delivery at checkout, your order will be delivered within three days (including weekends) between 4 pm and 11 pm. There is currently no fee for Express Delivery to make our service more accessible during COVID-19.
Once your order is received, you’ll get a confirmation email with your tracking information.
Be sure to include your phone number at checkout so we can send you text message updates about the status of your order on delivery day.
- The first message will confirm your delivery window
- You’ll get a second message to let you know when your driver is about an hour away (and so you can respond to let them know about any special delivery instructions)
- Finally, you’ll get a message to let you know the driver is just five minutes away (have your ID ready!)
Following best practices during COVID-19, all drivers wear masks and gloves for everyone’s safety.
That’s it! Enjoy your OCS order.
Am I eligible for Same-Day or Express Delivery?
The most accurate way to know if you are eligible for these delivery services is to enter your postal code at checkout. To see a full list of delivery areas, click here.
Is there anything else I need to know?
To make sure your delivery goes smoothly:
- Please enter a mobile phone number to get delivery updates (no landlines, please)
- Keep delivery times (4 pm to 11 pm) in mind if you are ordering to a business address
- Unfortunately, Same-Day and Express Delivery is not available to PO Boxes
- Same-Day and Express Delivery is available to Toronto Island residents — you just need to meet the delivery person on the city-side ferry dock
What if Same-Day and Express Delivery isn’t available to me?
If you live outside of our direct-to-door delivery area, your order will arrive at a Canada Post Office within 5 –10 days. Please note: we have currently waived fees for all Canada Post orders.
In response to COVID-19, Canada Post has temporarily changed its delivery method and may take longer than usual to deliver. They will not be delivering OCS orders to your door. Instead, Canada Post will leave a notice card directing you to a nearby Canada Post Office. You can pick up your order by showing valid government issued photo ID which proves you are 19 years of age or older and reside at the shipping address of the order.
We are working hard to expand our Same-Day and Express Delivery area to serve even more OCS customers in the near future. To see what areas are eligible, click here.