Arriving at your door within three days, Direct-to-Door delivery, operated by Domain Express from Domain Logistics, is the fastest and most-convenient way to receive your OCS order. This option is currently available to over 60% of OCS customers, and we’re working hard to expand this service to make it available to even more customers throughout Ontario.
How does Direct-to-Door delivery work?
When you select Direct-to-Door delivery at checkout, your order will be delivered within three days (including weekends) between 9 am and 10 pm. Once your order is received, you’ll get a confirmation email with your tracking information.
Be sure to include your phone number at checkout so we can send you text message updates about the status of your order on delivery day.
- The first message will confirm your delivery window
- You’ll get a second message to let you know when your driver is about an hour away (and so you can respond to let them know about any special delivery instructions)
- Finally, you’ll get a message to let you know the driver is just five minutes away (have your ID ready!)
Following best practices during COVID-19, all drivers wear masks and gloves for everyone’s safety.
That’s it! Enjoy your OCS order.
Am I eligible for Direct-to-Door delivery?
Currently, Direct-to-Door delivery is available in most neighbourhoods in the Greater Toronto Area, Hamilton, Waterloo Region, Guelph and Ottawa.
Here’s the full list of delivery areas:
- Kingston (Starting June 3rd)
- Belleville (Starting June 3rd)
- Brockville (Starting June 3rd)
- Collingwood (New)
- Orillia (New)
- Wasaga Beach (New)
- Ottawa (New)
- Barrie (New)
- Innisfil (New)
- Whitby (New)
- Oshawa (New)
- Hamilton (including Ancaster, Dundas, Waterdown)
- Richmond Hill (including Oak Ridges)
Is there anything else I need to know?
To make sure your Direct-to-Door delivery goes smoothly:
- Please enter a mobile phone number to get delivery updates (no landlines, please).
- Please keep delivery times (9 am to 10 pm) in mind if you are ordering to a business address
- Unfortunately, Direct-to-Door delivery is not available to PO Boxes
- Direct-to-Door delivery is available to Toronto Island residents — you just need to meet the delivery person on the city-side ferry dock
What if Direct-to-Door delivery isn’t available for me?
If you live outside of our Direct-to-Door delivery area, your order will arrive via Canada Post within 5 –10 days. Please note: we have currently waived delivery fees for all Canada Post deliveries.
In response to COVID-19, Canada Post has temporarily changed its delivery method and may take longer than usual to deliver. They will not be delivering parcels that require a signature or proof-of-age to the customer’s door. Instead, Canada Post will leave a notice card directing customers to a nearby post office where they can pick up their items by showing proof of identity.
We are working hard to expand our Direct-to-Door delivery area to serve even more OCS customers in the near future.