Same-Day and Express Delivery, operated by Domain Express from Domain Logistics, are the fastest and most convenient ways to receive your OCS.ca orders. We’re working hard to expand these services to make them available to even more customers throughout Ontario.
Am I eligible for Same-Day or Express Delivery?
The most accurate way to know if you are eligible for these delivery services is to enter your postal code at checkout. To see a full list of delivery areas, click here.
How does it work?
Place your order by 1:30 p.m. to have it delivered today between 5 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
When you select Same-Day Delivery at checkout, your order will be delivered that same day between 5 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Make sure you get your order in before the 1:30 p.m cut-off time. Same-Day Delivery is $8 ($7.08 + HST); if you’re looking for a no-fee option, our Express Delivery might be what you’re looking for.
Delivered within three days, between 5 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
When you select Express Delivery at checkout, your order will be delivered within three days (including weekends) between 5 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
Once your order is received, you’ll get a confirmation email with your tracking information.
Be sure to include your phone number at checkout so we can send you text message updates about the status of your order on delivery day.
- The first message will confirm your delivery window
- You’ll get a second message to let you know when your driver is about an hour away (and so you can respond to let them know about any special delivery instructions)
- Finally, you’ll get a message to let you know the driver is just five minutes away (have your ID ready!)
Is there anything else I need to know?
To make sure your delivery goes smoothly:
- Please enter a mobile phone number to get delivery updates (no landlines, please)
- Keep delivery times in mind if you are ordering to a business address
- Unfortunately, Same-Day and Express Delivery are not available to PO Boxes
Domain Express deliveries are available to some island communities, including Toronto Island and Pelee Island. Island residents will need to meet the delivery person on the mainland near the ferry terminal or dock area
What if Same-Day or Express Delivery isn’t available to me?
If your area isn't eligible for these services, your order will be sent via Canada Post Xpresspost and will arrive within five to 10 business days. There is currently no delivery fee for Canada Post orders.