12:00 AM April 5, 2020
There are currently 2 options for delivery:
- Canada Post (Pick-Up at Post Office) – No charge
- Domain Express Three-Day delivery (To your door) – No charge
With legal retail stores closed to help fight the spread of COVID-19, OCS.ca has become the only option for purchasing legal, tested recreational cannabis. We are waiving shipping charges during the pandemic to make this service as accessible as possible. For the Three-Day delivery option, the delivery window is 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The province has declared OCS.ca as an essential business. Supply levels are not currently affected by the response to COVID-19.
We are experiencing a higher-than-normal volume of orders and extra shifts have been added to fulfill them while ensuring we follow COVID-19 best practices.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 precautions, Canada Post has temporarily changed its delivery method. They will not be delivering parcels that require a signature or proof-of-age to the customer’s door. Instead, Canada Post will leave a notice card directing customers to a nearby post office where they can pick up their items by showing proof of identity. Three-Day delivery operated by Domain Express continues to operate as Direct-to-Door service.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and promise to get your order to you as rapidly as possible.
NEED TO KNOW: Domain Express
- When submitting your order, please enter a mobile phone number (no landlines, please). We will text you order updates.
- Unfortunately, Three-Day delivery is not available for PO Boxes
- Three-Day delivery is available to Toronto Island residents, you just need to meet the delivery person on the city-side ferry dock.
- For the Three-Day delivery option, the delivery window is 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Am I eligible for Three-Day delivery through OCS.ca?
Three-Day delivery is currently available for select postal codes in the Greater Toronto Area, Hamilton, Waterloo Region and Guelph. We are continuously working with our delivery partners to consider opportunities to expand coverage for this service to new postal codes.