12:00 AM June 19, 2020
There are currently 3 options for delivery:
- Same-Day Delivery (by Domain Express) – $8 ($7.08 + HST)
- Express Delivery (by Domain Express) – No Charge
- Pick-Up at Canada Post Office (due to COVID-19) – No Charge
We have waived standard delivery fees (excluding Same-Day) during the pandemic to make this service as accessible as possible. For the Same-Day and Express Delivery options, the delivery window is 4 pm to 11 pm.
The province has declared OCS.ca as an essential business. Supply levels are not currently affected by the response to COVID-19.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 precautions, Canada Post has temporarily changed its delivery method and may take longer than usual to deliver. They will not be delivering parcels that require a signature or proof-of-age to the customer’s door. Instead, Canada Post will leave a notice card directing customers to a nearby post office where they can pick up their items by showing proof of identity.
NEED TO KNOW: Same-Day and Express Delivery: Domain Express Courier
- When submitting your order, please enter a mobile phone number (no landlines, please). We will text you order updates.
- Unfortunately, Same-Day and Express Delivery is not available for PO Boxes
- Same-Day and Express Delivery is available to Toronto Island residents, you just need to meet the delivery person on the city-side ferry dock.
- If you select the Same-Day Delivery option, your order will arrive the same day between 4 pm and 11 pm. The cut-off time for Same-Day Delivery is 1 pm.
- If you select the Express Delivery option, your order will arrive within 3 days between 4 pm and 11 pm.
Am I eligible for Same-Day and Express Delivery through OCS.ca?
Both Same-Day and Express Delivery are currently available to select customers in Southern Ontario. We are continuously working with our delivery partners to consider opportunities to expand coverage for this service to new postal codes. Click here for a list of areas currently offering Same-Day or Express Delivery.